Game hosting?

    Share
    avatar
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

    Posts : 40
    1337os : 4025
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 22
    Location : No where you'd care

    Game hosting?

    Post  Arcanum* on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:36 am

    you mean like online O.O lan? lol,
    avatar
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

    Posts : 85
    1337os : 10108
    Join date : 2010-03-20

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Snowy... on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 am

    Arcanum* wrote:you mean like online O.O lan? lol,

    uhh its online, its to build up rep, so we can become affiliates with other forums, and that increases our rep as well


    _________________
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 am

    Snowy... wrote:
    Arcanum* wrote:you mean like online O.O lan? lol,

    uhh its online

    um i think arcanum means like hosting matches not as in the actual game multiplay compatibility...


    _________________
    avatar
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

    Posts : 85
    1337os : 10108
    Join date : 2010-03-20

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Snowy... on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 am

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:
    Arcanum* wrote:you mean like online O.O lan? lol,

    uhh its online

    um i think arcanum means like hosting matches not as in the actual game multiplay compatibility...

    well to clarify everything, we will host matches via, online and get people to join by advertising through the servers. our Tag is [T1337G] if we play online, however only moderators and admins will be allowed to wear this tag in order to establish their status. If anyone can come up with any ideas for hosting or tags, please post


    _________________
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  zero on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

    i don't get it what going on ?
    r we hosting a game or something?


    _________________
    avatar
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

    Posts : 85
    1337os : 10108
    Join date : 2010-03-20

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Snowy... on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

    zero wrote:i don't get it what going on ?
    r we hosting a game or something?
    yes we are, and i'm asking people to host the servers if they can


    _________________
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  zero on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 am

    Snowy... wrote:
    zero wrote:i don't get it what going on ?
    r we hosting a game or something?
    yes we are, and i'm asking people to host the servers if they can

    i can try snow but wat game?


    _________________
    avatar
    RandomHeroXD
    Moderator- Semi Godly
    Moderator- Semi Godly

    Posts : 15
    1337os : 3026
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Imagination Land

    Consoles

    Post  RandomHeroXD on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm

    So we can host on any console as long as it is online!!XD


    _________________
    avatar
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

    Posts : 85
    1337os : 10108
    Join date : 2010-03-20

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Snowy... on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

    RandomHeroXD wrote:So we can host on any console as long as it is online!!XD

    uhh, preferably PC, or any where you can talk, the server should have the [T1337G] tag, and then the server name. It must be a dedicated server btw


    _________________
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  zero on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 am

    Snowy... wrote:
    RandomHeroXD wrote:So we can host on any console as long as it is online!!XD

    uhh, preferably PC, or any where you can talk, the server should have the [T1337G] tag, and then the server name. It must be a dedicated server btw
    i can host cod 4 and cs


    _________________
    avatar
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 72
    1337os : 115
    Join date : 2010-03-24

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:54 am

    umm is it online only or ofline and if online like LAN or Internet?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Game hosting?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 am