The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Share
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 am

    LOL, well whats an anime/manga list without "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?

    i mean, its a godly anime. Literally, Haruhi is a God and yet she's oblivious to it. Can't say much here, dont wanna spoil it.

    but hey its ok if you spoil it, talk away about God, Espers, time-travelers and Data Overmind alien thingys here.

    YEAH!


    _________________
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  zero on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 am

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:LOL, well whats an anime/manga list without "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?

    i mean, its a godly anime. Literally, Haruhi is a God and yet she's oblivious to it. Can't say much here, dont wanna spoil it.

    but hey its ok if you spoil it, talk away about God, Espers, time-travelers and Data Overmind alien thingys here.

    YEAH!


    it a good anime did it end?
    avatar
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 72
    1337os : 115
    Join date : 2010-03-24

    Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 am

    zero wrote:
    Toasted-Strategist wrote:LOL, well whats an anime/manga list without "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?

    i mean, its a godly anime. Literally, Haruhi is a God and yet she's oblivious to it. Can't say much here, dont wanna spoil it.

    but hey its ok if you spoil it, talk away about God, Espers, time-travelers and Data Overmind alien thingys here.

    YEAH!


    it a good anime did it end?

    nice Toasted! so it is Godly because he is a God
    avatar
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 59
    1337os : 116
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : in a bedroom

    Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  HADOU-KEN on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 am

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:LOL, well whats an anime/manga list without "The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"?

    i mean, its a godly anime. Literally, Haruhi is a God and yet she's oblivious to it. Can't say much here, dont wanna spoil it.

    but hey its ok if you spoil it, talk away about God, Espers, time-travelers and Data Overmind alien thingys here.

    YEAH!


    LOL one of the best animes ive seen and one of the best dubs ive heard.
    cept for hare hare yukai. that was............lame.
    avatar
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 59
    1337os : 116
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : in a bedroom

    lolz whee TMHS FANN.

    Post  HADOU-KEN on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am

    lol i has all of the anime (not 2009 version)
    first 3 vols of the manga
    and a colectors ed hardcover book
    and an official CD it called the memory of haruhi suzumiya
    gg lolsss
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm

    HADOU-KEN wrote:lol i has all of the anime (not 2009 version)
    first 3 vols of the manga
    and a colectors ed hardcover book
    and an official CD it called the memory of haruhi suzumiya
    gg lolsss

    All Suzumiya worshipers rejoice! The manga is being continued, and the movie is out in japan and coming out to NA and hopefully Aus soon!!!


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:40 am