Total Votes: 4
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

1337os : 116

a quick angry sackboy review: MGS4

Post  HADOU-KEN on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 pm

ANGRY SACKBOY HERE GANGDURS

suuuup im on ter review a very old game that probably everybody already has, MGS4.

well in short, i think MGS4 is one of the greateset games available on ps3. MGS4 answers all the questions thet MGS fans probably have had in there minds ever since the first one came out, and ansers them with absolutely gangdur storytelling and totally seriously-fu*king-close-to-realistic graphics. Gameplay in MGS4 is quite simple; get from point a to point b without getting caught or dying. basically enuff, a stleath game. kinda like splinter cell but wayy more kickass, while not totally new to mgs, yet new at the same time is octocamo. octocamo is a unique camoflauge system found only in MGS4. octocamo is basically a camouflague system, kinda like MGS3, but u dont have to keep on accessing menus to chg camo this time. Hug up to a wall or play dead on the ground and octocamo immedialty copies the colour and texture of your surroundings, much like the mimicking abilities of an octopus. THAT SIR IS GANGDUR. Also part of MGS4's gameplay is the updated CQC mechanic which is basically a close quarters combat system that can either bring salvation or destruction at the whim of the user. If done correctly, CQC can prove very useful. The shooting is kickass to. many updates have been done with the shooting, now there is a new 3rd person perspective which makes things a lot more easier to shoot. Weapons are fully customizable; put sights, nade launchers or bigger clips, when it coms to cuztomization, the skys the limit.
    graphics in MGS4 are AWESOME. from the subtle changes in facial expressions to the huge and beautiful environsments around you, everything in MGS4 is beautivul. story in MGS4 is hard to say without spoiling much; ill put it this way. ur evil twin brother is planning an insurrection against an undercover organisation that actually rules the country, and its up to u to stop him and solve some problems of your own.

Overall i think MGS4 is one of the best games ive ever played in my life. ACQUIRE ON SIGHT GANGDURS
    rating: 10/10
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

1337os : 1049

Re: a quick angry sackboy review: MGS4

Post  TrueLie on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:16 pm

i know its your opion but you really reacon that mgs4 is that good of a game. There isnt that much new but its your opion so its nither right nor wrong
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

how bout u post yours?

Post  HADOU-KEN on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:18 pm

how bout you post yours mr. true.
    lets see and compare, that would be cool
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

Post  ushmo10 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 am

lol mgs 100% and everything else is zero lol yeah mgs for ftw i played the first three they were awesome and i even played metal gear the classic but i only tried out mgs4 but i dun have it lol
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 pm

HADOU-KEN wrote:how bout you post yours mr. true.
    lets see and compare, that would be cool
    Havent played it a sufficent amount of times to review it but from the 3 hours i have played on a far in game account it is not 10/10. It uses the same things as splinter cell and just words them different as per say. It has alot of flaws, a game with out flaws is a 10. No game i have ever played is a 10 they get close but just fall infront. Sure mgs4 has got some cool gun customisation though they dont really add that much to the game, i could still run and gun killing everything in my path when this is sold more as a stealth game. Atleast in slpinter cell if you are found your generally dead, men with assualt rifles beat a man with a pistol( i beat a robot chick with tenticles for hair with a god damn pistol). Sure its no where near sold as relistic but i mean come on;challange me a bit more. I also found the story distorting though this could be cause of the complex nature of te story and my short play time, though normally i can pick up on a story half way in the game i found this way to far out.
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

i see your point

Post  HADOU-KEN on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 am

well in mgs4 kojima probably did this so you can go through the game differently than a stleth game. yeah it does take away a quite a lot of the challenge, and kojima tried to be different than splinter cell by doing this. i see your point though, but i have never played splinter cell before only watched gameplay and it does look nearly the same.
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 am

HADOU-KEN wrote:well in mgs4 kojima probably did this so you can go through the game differently than a stleth game. yeah it does take away a quite a lot of the challenge, and kojima tried to be different than splinter cell by doing this. i see your point though, but i have never played splinter cell before only watched gameplay and it does look nearly the same.

Glad you see my point, im by no mean saying this is a bad game but you gave it a 10. Its fun to play and that all that really counts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:50 am