final fantasy XIII

zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

final fantasy XIII

Post  zero on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 am

this is the 13th installment to the final fantasy series.

story
    i don't want to go to much in to detail cos i can just spoil the whole thing then i would be dead. all you need to know is a bunch of people try to save to world.

game play
    the abt come back but it a bit different you can chain combo and magic. the new thing in this installment is the Paradigm Shift which pick wat your char do and wat class you want it to be. there is no random encounter so it it get a bit lame sometime. so most of the time you will be walking in a straight line.

music
    the music in this game is pretty good but that wat you expect from every final fantasy game

graphics
    the graphics in this game is very beautiful the monster in this game look cool the cut screen in the game are good

in the end i will give this a 7.5 out of 10
    i rush this review btw and it not that good i will write more better one later in the future

Recruit

1337os : 1049

Re: final fantasy XIII

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 am

zero wrote:this is the 13th installment to the final fantasy series.

story
    i don't want to go to much in to detail cos i can just spoil the whole thing then i would be dead. all you need to know is a bunch of people try to save to world.

game play
    the abt come back but it a bit different you can chain combo and magic. the new thing in this installment is the Paradigm Shift which pick wat your char do and wat class you want it to be. there is no random encounter so it it get a bit lame sometime. so most of the time you will be walking in a straight line.

music
    the music in this game is pretty good but that wat you expect from every final fantasy game

graphics
    the graphics in this game is very beautiful the monster in this game look cool the cut screen in the game are good

in the end i will give this a 7.5 out of 10
    i rush this review btw and it not that good i will write more better one later in the future
    All you have to do is but spoiler in the title and you can write to ur hearts content about the story in depth and you wouldnt be chased down the street by a bunch of angry fanboi's. Also get off your butt and make it long it feels like a overview not a review. There is no dislikes or likes that are not hidden in the text; i mean come on you only hated one thing and you gave it a 7.5. If it was that avaerge cn you explian y?
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 am

ushmo10 wrote:true lie!!! lol do you have any topics yet?

Yes i do have a topic and what i told him what he should do if he wants to say the end and doesnt want to be chased down the street... what you got agiasnt that Evil or Very Mad
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 am

huh??? Rolling Eyes i don't have anything against it i just wondering if u have any topics yet lol i don't owe you a million dollars water is blue
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 am

ushmo10 wrote:huh??? Rolling Eyes i don't have anything against it i just wondering if u have any topics yet lol i don't owe you a million dollars water is blue

*cough* yes you do*cough* gimme my million
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 am

TrueLie wrote:
    ushmo10 wrote:huh??? Rolling Eyes i don't have anything against it i just wondering if u have any topics yet lol i don't owe you a million dollars water is blue

oh lol no i don't prove it! and which one is your topic????????????????
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

Post  zero on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 am

final fantasy
    this is a much better review

final fantasy is a jrpg made by SQURE ENIX.

story
    the story of final fantasy XII is a bit complex but anyway. The world of Final Fantasy 13 have 2 different land . One is a floating, mechanical city called Cocoon, which has also been described as a space colony. Cocoon is home to a few million people. These people of Cocoon are frightened of the other part of the world which is outside of the city, a place called Pulse. any one who come into contact with pulse is Pulse are believed to be part of a plot to invade Cocoon. when you come into contact with a pulse lcie you have a goal when you complete that goal you are given enteral life. lighting and her companion get cursed and become a lcie then they go on a really long i mean long quest just to
    fulfill there goal. i did't tell you the whole story but i told you the main plot. there are way to many back story in this game that the only let down for me

GRAPHICS
    the graphics in this game is mind blowing the scenery in this game is very beautiful the monster or fiend in this game look good!! the only problem is that the camera just get in the way sometime

sound
    he series is known for its memorable themes, catchy battle tracks, and even the occasional waltz or two. Though staple-series composer Nobou Uematsu has long since parted ways with the FF universe, one should rest assured knowing that FF13 continues in the same tradition of upstanding, memorable pieces. Scoring the music this time around is veteran Square musician Masashi Hamauzu who contributed to the Final Fantasy X OST, as well as Brave Fencer Musashi 2, Unlimited Saga, Dirge of Cerberus, and Sigma Harmonics, to name but few of his works. this guy made one of the best battle theme in the whole series. it a shame the battle don't go for that long

gameplay
    final fantasy XII bring a whole new battle system still have the ABT but you chain attack and magic. there is no lvl in this game which is a shame but you have the Crystarium which is like the sphere from 10 but it even more shit at the start it cool toward the end it become a major grind just to get cp (crystariun point) the battle is all right but sometime i wish i can move my char in battle. but overall to me the gameplay is solid.

replay value
    from wat i heard there is no new game + but after you beat the game i hear you get to save, and then you can reload right up until you beat the last boss.
    At that save area, there are "teleporters" that will take you back to Gran Pulse and you can finish / participate in any missions and/or side-quests. it is roughly 100 hr long if you did every thing.

rating
    7.5 star out of 10

there you have a much better review of final fantasy
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 am

ushmo10 wrote:
    TrueLie wrote:

oh lol no i don't prove it! and which one is your topic????????????????
    look in staff lounge mate i dont post topics in the mains to much
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 am

zero wrote:final fantasy
    this is a much better review

final fantasy is a jrpg made by SQURE ENIX.

story
    the story of final fantasy XII is a bit complex but anyway. The world of Final Fantasy 13 have 2 different land . One is a floating, mechanical city called Cocoon, which has also been described as a space colony. Cocoon is home to a few million people. These people of Cocoon are frightened of the other part of the world which is outside of the city, a place called Pulse. any one who come into contact with pulse is Pulse are believed to be part of a plot to invade Cocoon. when you come into contact with a pulse lcie you have a goal when you complete that goal you are given enteral life. lighting and her companion get cursed and become a lcie then they go on a really long i mean long quest just to
    fulfill there goal. i did't tell you the whole story but i told you the main plot. there are way to many back story in this game that the only let down for me

GRAPHICS
    the graphics in this game is mind blowing the scenery in this game is very beautiful the monster or fiend in this game look good!! the only problem is that the camera just get in the way sometime

sound
    he series is known for its memorable themes, catchy battle tracks, and even the occasional waltz or two. Though staple-series composer Nobou Uematsu has long since parted ways with the FF universe, one should rest assured knowing that FF13 continues in the same tradition of upstanding, memorable pieces. Scoring the music this time around is veteran Square musician Masashi Hamauzu who contributed to the Final Fantasy X OST, as well as Brave Fencer Musashi 2, Unlimited Saga, Dirge of Cerberus, and Sigma Harmonics, to name but few of his works. this guy made one of the best battle theme in the whole series. it a shame the battle don't go for that long

gameplay
    final fantasy XII bring a whole new battle system still have the ABT but you chain attack and magic. there is no lvl in this game which is a shame but you have the Crystarium which is like the sphere from 10 but it even more shit at the start it cool toward the end it become a major grind just to get cp (crystariun point) the battle is all right but sometime i wish i can move my char in battle. but overall to me the gameplay is solid.

replay value
    from wat i heard there is no new game + but after you beat the game i hear you get to save, and then you can reload right up until you beat the last boss.
    At that save area, there are "teleporters" that will take you back to Gran Pulse and you can finish / participate in any missions and/or side-quests. it is roughly 100 hr long if you did every thing.

rating
    7.5 star out of 10

there you have a much better review of final fantasy
    very good Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:56 am