hehe lolol shakugan no shana

HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

1337os : 116

hehe lolol shakugan no shana

Post  HADOU-KEN on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 pm

dangly, i bet you saw this one comming.

shakugan no shana is about a young boy named Yuji Sakai about to start junior high. his life completely changes when he meets an unnamed red haired chick who tells him about the realities of this world and the ones interfering with them. He, too plays a crucial role with the balance of his world despite the fact that...hes dead.

this anime is mainly on the action/love story side, with slice of life elements inbetween. not really a gag anime, not meant to be funny but in the series there is a running gag about one of the main chars and melon bread. action scenes are very nicely done, and characters were designed by the same person who designed chars for melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, so its pretty dang good. the art itself is quite good and unique in som places. i didnt find the manga great, because sometimes emotion wasnt conveyed as well as it was in the anime, but its still worth mentioning. the anime though, did a great job, taking elements from the novels (this anime, like haruhi suzumiya was originally a novel.) and the manga. the dub was half decent, shana sounded like she shoudlve in the jap (for me, she was a bit too high pitched.) everybody else sometimes sounds terrible, and dialogue can be a very tiny bit cheesy. overall, they did an ok job with the dub, but as always WATCH THE JAP WITH ENG SUBS FIRST
    brilliant anime, worth watching
    rating: 9.5/10
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Re: hehe lolol shakugan no shana

Post  Snowy... on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:09 pm

HADOU-KEN wrote:dangly, i bet you saw this one comming.

shakugan no shana is about a young boy named Yuji Sakai about to start junior high. his life completely changes when he meets an unnamed red haired chick who tells him about the realities of this world and the ones interfering with them. He, too plays a crucial role with the balance of his world despite the fact that...hes dead.

this anime is mainly on the action/love story side, with slice of life elements inbetween. not really a gag anime, not meant to be funny but in the series there is a running gag about one of the main chars and melon bread. action scenes are very nicely done, and characters were designed by the same person who designed chars for melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, so its pretty dang good. the art itself is quite good and unique in som places. i didnt find the manga great, because sometimes emotion wasnt conveyed as well as it was in the anime, but its still worth mentioning. the anime though, did a great job, taking elements from the novels (this anime, like haruhi suzumiya was originally a novel.) and the manga. the dub was half decent, shana sounded like she shoudlve in the jap (for me, she was a bit too high pitched.) everybody else sometimes sounds terrible, and dialogue can be a very tiny bit cheesy. overall, they did an ok job with the dub, but as always WATCH THE JAP WITH ENG SUBS FIRST
    Is there a manga to this?

Authorised Personel

1337os : 1082

Post  zero on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Snowy... wrote:

Is there a manga to this?

yea there a manga to it

Moderator- Semi Godly

1337os : 3048

Saw that

Post  DanglyParts :P on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm

holy crap i sooooo saw that coming! should've saw it faster...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:19 am