Age of Empires Review

ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

Age of Empires Review

Post  ushmo10 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 am

What is it? Age of Empires is a series of computer video games made by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. ...

The first part of the series was Age of Empires (the first) , which was released in 1997. From then on nine have been released. The titles are historical "RTS" games, and their gameplay goes around two main game types: random map and campaign. The games are set amidst events in history . Age of Empires focused on events in Europe and Asia.

The sequel Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings, was set during the Middle Ages, while the expansion concentrated on the Spanish conquest of Mexico. Age of Mythology, was set in the same period as the original Age of Empires, but concentrated on fictional elements of Greek, Egyptian, and Norse mythology.

I enjoyed the large amount off troops coming into contact with your enemy but I disliked collecting to much of a variety or resources.

I think this game is awesome and has a feel of the era that you choose to play in I'l give it 8/10

Last edited by ushmo10 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

1337os : 1049

Re: Age of Empires Review

Post  TrueLie on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

I swear to god. Dont edit my post make your own.(i like fullstops:)) I think snowy established that but anyway get your own!lol

Last edited by TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Post  Snowy... on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

TrueLie wrote:True Lie: is this a overview or a review?. Its very short and you have none of your dislikes or likes

ushmo10: um a review lol soz ill add my likes and dislikes
    *facepalm*, ushmo, when I said to limit the amount of posts you make, I didn't mean edit other people's posts. I mean like don't post unnecessary comments

Private

Post  ushmo10 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Snowy... wrote:
    TrueLie wrote:True Lie: is this a overview or a review?. Its very short and you have none of your dislikes or likes

*facepalm*, ushmo, when I said to limit the amount of posts you make, I didn't mean edit other people's posts. I mean like don't post unnecessary comments

oh lol sorry man i ment to press quote not edit
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

1337os : 1049

Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:19 am

ushmo10 wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:

oh lol sorry man i ment to press quote not edit
    Did you not relise that the quote button makes the reply bar look different?
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 am

lol yes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:35 am