Bleach- Manga review

Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Bleach- Manga review

Post  Snowy... on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm actually surprised that dangly-parts didn't make a review/summary for this so...
    Bleach is a manga made by Tite Kubo, and revolves around a boy named Ichigo Kurosaki. He is just an ordinary 15yr old teenager, who has had a troubled past. He has abnormal strength which he uses to fight of bullies, something which is normal in a school boy's life. With one exception... He can see spirits! He has always been able to see spirits and is constantly nagged by them. His whole life is changed when he meets a shinigami(also known as deathgods). Due to desperate situations and circumstances, he is forced to act upon her duties and fight against demonic beings known as "hollows". His adventures and fights are full of action, with now and then there being a comic relief.
    I rate this 10/10 as it is AWESOME and I highly recommend it to anyone

Moderator- Semi Godly

1337os : 3048

Re: Bleach- Manga review

Post  DanglyParts :P on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Snowy... wrote:I'm actually surprised that dangly-parts didn't make a review/summary for this so...
    Bleach is a manga made by Tite Kubo, and revolves around a boy named Ichigo Kurosaki. He is just an ordinary 15yr old teenager, who has had a troubled past. He has abnormal strength which he uses to fight of bullies, something which is normal in a school boy's life. With one exception... He can see spirits! He has always been able to see spirits and is constantly nagged by them. His whole life is changed when he meets a shinigami(also known as deathgods). Due to desperate situations and circumstances, he is forced to act upon her duties and fight against demonic beings known as "hollows". His adventures and fights are full of action, with now and then there being a comic relief.

curse you snowy! anyways this is very good manga, the story is played out very well, comedy is ver nice and the battle scenes are played out quite well.

i recommend this to any one who is fed up with naruto and wants a change of pace.
    Snowy...
    Admin- GODLY
    Admin- GODLY

1337os : 10108

Post  Snowy... on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm

DanglyParts Razz wrote:
    Snowy... wrote:I'm actually surprised that dangly-parts didn't make a review/summary for this so...

curse you snowy! anyways this is very good manga, the story is played out very well, comedy is ver nice and the battle scenes are played out quite well.
    Also, the latest chapter is very, enticing, it makes you want to know

i recommend this to any one who is fed up with naruto and wants a change of pace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:50 am