Nurarihyon no Mago

DanglyParts :P
    Moderator- Semi Godly
    Moderator- Semi Godly

1337os : 3048

Nurarihyon no Mago

Post  DanglyParts :P on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Ahhh the days of me writing about manga are back! (I wasn't gone that long...

This next one is probably something that barely anyone knows, anyway I won't be doing a current chapter thing since it it really not that well known as stated above.

The story revolves around that of Rikuo Nura, the grandson of the demon Nurarihyon(that's what the title means.), he is a quarter demon and three quarters human he at first wanted to become the Third head of his clan, but after discovering how bad demons actually are he didn't want to have anything to do with them.

The story unfolds from there... well it is pretty good though its battle scenes are a little different from other battle manga and has a unique artstyle that makes it look like the demons are actually drawn from what legends draw them as. The story is really good too. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the blacksheep of manga. Has not that many chapters unfortunately.

=SPECIFICS=
    Title : Nurarihyon no Mago
    Artist/Author : Hiroshi Shibashi
    Rating : ***
    I really got caught up in the first few chapters, but it really needs better battle scenes, overall it is a very good manga for its artstyle and story alone.
    Current No# of chapters : 100
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

1337os : 115

Re: Nurarihyon no Mago

Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 am

wow niceeee!

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 am