Gakeun City Character application

    Share
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    Gakeun City Character application

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

    I actually wanna make some headway with this little story, series thing of mine (and others) and in order to get some ideas and some character, i come to you fellow forumers. If you wanna be in such a story feel free to write about a certain occurrence about your story. I would like to know your character details so fill this out ;D. By all means please be as creative as possible especially if you're a user who have their own special ability

    Name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Scientist/User/Human (Please chose one)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Hobbies:
    ability: (if your a user)
    Science Field: (If your a scientist)
    Job:
    Brief Character history:

    (Even if you dont wanna be part of it just fill it out, base it off an anime or game character for all i care)


    Last edited by Toasted-Strategist on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  zero on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:52 pm

    name= zero
    age=16
    sex=male
    user
    appearance= mid tall,brown hair, rich, were a red coat, long pant,
    personality=cool,smart,kind,friendly,protect friend, god like
    user= can call 13 sword, can use magic, can call neo bahamut to help fight
    job=hunter (ie kill demon dragon go for bounty ect)
    history= was semi god like till zuse made zero a user then lost all memory from when he were a semi god


    _________________
    avatar
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 72
    1337os : 115
    Join date : 2010-03-24

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:19 pm

    Name: Derek
    Age: 18
    Sex/Gender: Male
    Human
    Appearance: Medium Hight, Black hair and eyes, Wear Armored suit and Pants covering arms and legs
    Personality: Interesting,intelligent,friendly
    Human: Battle Brawler,Can summon Dragon which will be mentioned in other post... Under Current: 150 Rage ability can wield chain mail axes swords an daggers
    History: Born in the town of Gellsea and was trained at a young age is fully experienced with armed combat and is very talented


    Last edited by ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm

    Here is an example of what kinda of way i want you to write it in. (btw this is also my character)

    Name: Leon(name still pending LOL)

    Age: 15

    Gender: Male, User

    Appearance: 5'9 in height, reaching 6, he has medium
    length black hair, dark brown eyes (mistaken for black). He does not really care about fashion and likes to look sophisticated. He is usually found wearing on a black blazer and white polo-shirt, he sometimes wears on a tie and wears on black jeans. From time to time he wears on a top hat.

    Personality: A very calm character, Leon is seemingly sophisticated but if you actually get to know him more he is an over the top, happy character.

    Hobbies: Leon likes to play mmo's and is currently on the topscore board for the most popular ones. He spends some of his time creating music.

    Ability: He is a teleporter (the only known one in Gakuen) and also has the ability to see any sound he focus's on.

    Job: Currently a student at Gakuen's Mastery Academy.

    Brief history: (still pending)

    u get the point ppl, dont be to vague please, i want u to be as elaborate as possible, and plz no GOD MODES i dont want 10gods roaming the city.

    (Btw this is just a draft, i will complete it later)


    _________________
    avatar
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 72
    1337os : 115
    Join date : 2010-03-24

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 pm

    Name: Undercurrent
    Age: 550 (in dragon age)
    Gender: Male
    Appearance: Massive in size, Extremely Heavy. Green Eyes Gold Brown and Red Body,green pearl near the heart.


    Last edited by ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    zero
    Authorised Personel
    Authorised Personel

    Posts : 70
    1337os : 1082
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : the land down under

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  zero on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:Here is an example of what kinda of way i want you to write it in. (btw this is also my character)

    Name: Leon(name still pending LOL)

    Age: 15

    Gender: Male, User

    Appearance: 5'9 in height, reaching 6, he has medium
    length black hair, dark brown eyes (mistaken for black). He does not really care about fashion and likes to look sophisticated. He is usually found wearing on a black blazer and white polo-shirt, he sometimes wears on a tie and wears on black jeans. From time to time he wears on a top hat.

    Personality: A very calm character, Leon is seemingly sophisticated but if you actually get to know him more he is an over the top, happy character.

    Hobbies: Leon likes to play mmo's and is currently on the topscore board for the most popular ones. He spends some of his time creating music.

    Ability: He is a teleporter (the only known one in Gakuen) and also has the ability to see any sound he focus's on.

    Job: Currently a student at Gakuen's Mastery Academy.

    Brief history: (still pending)

    u get the point ppl, dont be to vague please, i want u to be as elaborate as possible, and plz no GOD MODES i dont want 10gods roaming the city.

    (Btw this is just a draft, i will complete it later)
    lol ok i do it again when i have the time


    _________________
    avatar
    ushmo10
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 72
    1337os : 115
    Join date : 2010-03-24

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  ushmo10 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 pm

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:Here is an example of what kinda of way i want you to write it in. (btw this is also my character)

    Name: Leon(name still pending LOL)

    Age: 15

    Gender: Male, User

    Appearance: 5'9 in height, reaching 6, he has medium
    length black hair, dark brown eyes (mistaken for black). He does not really care about fashion and likes to look sophisticated. He is usually found wearing on a black blazer and white polo-shirt, he sometimes wears on a tie and wears on black jeans. From time to time he wears on a top hat.

    Personality: A very calm character, Leon is seemingly sophisticated but if you actually get to know him more he is an over the top, happy character.

    Hobbies: Leon likes to play mmo's and is currently on the topscore board for the most popular ones. He spends some of his time creating music.

    Ability: He is a teleporter (the only known one in Gakuen) and also has the ability to see any sound he focus's on.

    Job: Currently a student at Gakuen's Mastery Academy.

    Brief history: (still pending)

    u get the point ppl, dont be to vague please, i want u to be as elaborate as possible, and plz no GOD MODES i dont want 10gods roaming the city.

    (Btw this is just a draft, i will complete it later)

    yeah ok nice!!
    avatar
    TrueLie
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 47
    1337os : 1049
    Join date : 2010-03-22

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  TrueLie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:06 pm

    Name:Legion
    Age: 17
    Gender:male
    Scientist/User/Human (Please chose one)user(thought we got miniuplators)
    Appearance: scare on right cheek, heavy implant marks normal size white hair
    Personality:reserved
    Hobbies: meditation
    ability: (if your a user)matter transfer
    Science Field: (If your a scientist)
    Job: scientist hunter
    Brief Character history:
    used as a test for new implants to control and enhance users abilities till he escaped
    avatar
    DanglyParts :P
    Moderator- Semi Godly
    Moderator- Semi Godly

    Posts : 30
    1337os : 3048
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Guess...

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  DanglyParts :P on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

    Name: Arthur

    Age: 19

    Gender: Male,User

    Appearance: Long blonde hair and green eyes, wears a headband, and tends to leave his hair in a mess. He wears clothes that make him look cool (despite the thoughts of others), usually wears torn-up jeans and a read and green jacket. Sometimes forgets to wear headband.

    Personality: Arthur likes to think he is superior to anyone and likes to piss off a person when he first meets them, on purpose of course, but actually is a very deep and emotional character.

    Hobbies: LIkes to play around with 3 coins, annoys the s**t outta most of his friends. He likes to smile when he notices this.

    Ability: Has extreme good luck, making him a great marksman. He also is much faster than most humans.

    Job: He works as a part-time dealer at a casino, but also owns his own pawn shop. Hides his job from everyone since he is still a transfer student at Gakuen's Mastery Academy.

    Brief Character history: He was abandoned as a child, though because of his extreme good luck he never had a hard time. He soon became a gambler at a young age, when he ended up at the Gakuen City area, from being a roaming gambler, he decided to enroll. (Any other backstory you can add, go ahead Very Happy).

    And thats my character, hope you like him!
    avatar
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 59
    1337os : 116
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : in a bedroom

    heres my char.... btw wahts gakeun city?

    Post  HADOU-KEN on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

    Toasted-Strategist wrote:I actually wanna make some headway with this little story, series thing of mine (and others) and in order to get some ideas and some character, i come to you fellow forumers. If you wanna be in such a story feel free to write about a certain occurrence about your story. I would like to know your character details so fill this out ;D. By all means please be as creative as possible especially if you're a user who have their own special ability

    Name:
    Age:
    Gender:
    Scientist/User/Human (Please chose one)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Hobbies:
    ability: (if your a user)
    Science Field: (If your a scientist)
    Job:
    Brief Character history:

    (Even if you dont wanna be part of it just fill it out, base it off an anime or game character for all i care)

    Name: leek hatsune
    Age:19
    Female User
    often in green or white clothing. has green hair and carries a leek stick everywhere she goes
    Personality: happy-go-lucky, likes to take it easy and look at stars.
    Hobbies: playing with leek stick and making music.
    Ability: Uber 133k: can turn leek into a lethal weapon of assassination.
    Job: Musician
    Charhistory: leek was born as a user on 2007, leek was a young happy go lucky girl who liked music. leek soon became interested in a new music instrument called a vocaloid and she soon started playing. after years and years of playing with her vocaloid, she got so good she was given a record deal with Yamaha records. as of now, she is a superstar helping the people in haiti with her musical goodness.

    lol haiti....
    hadou out
    avatar
    HADOU-KEN
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 59
    1337os : 116
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Location : in a bedroom

    har har har har......

    Post  HADOU-KEN on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 pm

    i didnt take mine seriously rofl.....
    ripped off miku hatsune..... XD
    avatar
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

    Posts : 40
    1337os : 4025
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 22
    Location : No where you'd care

    hmm

    Post  Arcanum* on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm

    Name: Axir
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Scientist/User/Human: Human with User and Scientist abilities from a different nation w/e
    Appearance: Medium height, most people would say emo, i say he is sophisticated, wears a suit, and has two revolvers at his sides. and as usual one of the anime hair styles lol
    Personality: Anything for Anything, Dont trust, just do type of person
    Hobbies:Target Practice, and psychological protocols
    ability: (if your a user) Control over the Light
    Science Field: (If your a scientist) Psychology
    Job: Does whatever is needed from him, but mainly a scavenger and a thief.
    Brief Character history: In Arcani City, a couple took shelter in a house, they hid there for many days trying to avoid being seen by both sides of the war, the Users or th Scientists. It was fairly coincidental that the couple was also like this.One was a user one a scientist, they cared not for their nature of life, and let their love flow, after the war they gave birth to a child, named Axir, they quickly taught him to defend himself as well as the basics of life, at the age of 5 Axir attended the Arcani Training Facility, there he learned to fight with his specialised weapon, the revolver. Axir did not know that he had User and Scientist traits with him, so it was somewhat surprising when he first controlled the intensity of the forces of Light around him. He had also shocked himself when he suddenly saw exactly what his Headmaster had seen. This caused him to consider himself an outcast, When he was 10 his parents had died, but the Scientist trait in him told him otherwise, so he set out for his quest to find the truth behind the conflict between the two nations Users and Scientists, and to discover the whereabouts of his family

    THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT Very Happy
    avatar
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

    Posts : 76
    1337os : 6096
    Join date : 2010-03-22
    Age : 108
    Location : Here

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  Toasted-Strategist on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 am

    Arcanum* wrote:Name: Axir
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Scientist/User/Human: Human with User and Scientist abilities from a different nation w/e
    Appearance: Medium height, most people would say emo, i say he is sophisticated, wears a suit, and has two revolvers at his sides. and as usual one of the anime hair styles lol
    Personality: Anything for Anything, Dont trust, just do type of person
    Hobbies:Target Practice, and psychological protocols
    ability: (if your a user) Control over the Light
    Science Field: (If your a scientist) Psychology
    Job: Does whatever is needed from him, but mainly a scavenger and a thief.
    Brief Character history: In Arcani City, a couple took shelter in a house, they hid there for many days trying to avoid being seen by both sides of the war, the Users or th Scientists. It was fairly coincidental that the couple was also like this.One was a user one a scientist, they cared not for their nature of life, and let their love flow, after the war they gave birth to a child, named Axir, they quickly taught him to defend himself as well as the basics of life, at the age of 5 Axir attended the Arcani Training Facility, there he learned to fight with his specialised weapon, the revolver. Axir did not know that he had User and Scientist traits with him, so it was somewhat surprising when he first controlled the intensity of the forces of Light around him. He had also shocked himself when he suddenly saw exactly what his Headmaster had seen. This caused him to consider himself an outcast, When he was 10 his parents had died, but the Scientist trait in him told him otherwise, so he set out for his quest to find the truth behind the conflict between the two nations Users and Scientists, and to discover the whereabouts of his family

    THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT Very Happy

    im here im here, was dead for a while o-o, keep it coming ppl I WANTZ MOAR


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gakeun City Character application

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:08 am