Bored and High. (First story since the Love story without a without a title)

Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

1337os : 4025

Bored and High. (First story since the Love story without a without a title)

Post  Arcanum* on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Blah blah blah, thats all I heard from Beard-face, just a muffled sequence of ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhs’ nothing truly relevant, or interesting. It was Monday the first day of the week meaning there was another four ridiculously boring days to go. I watched the clock and stared at the movement of the hands, how slow they seemed to move when a person actually noticed them.

“Hey Beard-face, how much time do we have till lunch?” I sighed and waited for an answer
    “Honestly Neil, my name is Mr Beardfcae`, and be quiet the morning bell just rang ten minutes ago” He said to me in a stern manner.
    “Ten minutes!? really? I honestly thought it would've been at longer”

Disappointed and fairly bored, I decided to stare out the window and let my mind wander...

“NEIL! FOCUS, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON A SINGLE SUBJECT FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES!!, DON’T YOU SEE THAT YOUR LAGGING BEHIND THE OTHER CHILDREN. FOCUS, OR WILL I HAVE TO TELL THE PRINCIPAL!!!” he yelled in a loud obnoxious voice.

“Yeah yeah yeah yeah...”

“NEIL?!? ARE YOU LISTENING?” he yelled again

“ Yes sir I’m listening”

“Good now you understand the seriousness of your current situation” he said calmly, which was a clear opposite to is usual tone.

“Yo sir, did you know that truck out there is producing two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second?”

“...What?” he said confused

“ That truck out there, the silver and black one. It produces two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second.”

“Okay thats it I give up, do whatever you want I don’t care anymore” he shouted back

“Yes you do”

“No i don’t”

“Yes you do”

“NO I DONT!, STOP ARGUING WITH ME!”

“But sir this isn’t an argument this is simply contradiction.”

“AGHHHHH”
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

Re: Bored and High. (First story since the Love story without a without a title)

Post  Toasted-Strategist on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 pm

*What happened in my eyes*

I took a sip from my water bottle, as usual conveniently placed on the top right hand corner of my desk. We have a substitute teacher today, Mister... umm... Beardface was it? Who knows? Anyways i don't really enjoy no wait... um, admire, wait wait that's not the right word. Let's put it this way, i don't really like having a substitute, it's not that i hate them or anything, it's just i cant help but pity them. Spending 6 hours or so of their life being tortured (mentally of course) by students. As much as they deny it, it's true, you can see it in their eyes. The fear and agony they fear.

Oh geez, thirsty again, another sip of water... Ahhh, how refreshing, i looked at the clock. Wow only 10 minutes have passed since i last drank. The guy across the room seems to be struggling, the teacher is pestering him that it's been 10 minutes into the lesson.

Oh my, what's this? A lecture? "NEIL! FOCUS, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON A SINGLE SUBJECT FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES!!, DON’T YOU SEE THAT YOUR LAGGING BEHIND THE OTHER CHILDREN. FOCUS, OR WILL I HAVE TO TELL THE PRINCIPAL!!!"

Wow, that teacher sure is loud, trying to teach that kid a lesson, it won't work. And what's with 'lagging behind'? This is not an internet game Mister... snap i forgot his name again. I kept my thoughts to myself talking to my surroundings until a heard something that caught my ear.

"That truck out there, the silver and black one. It produces two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second" the kid across the room said.

How atrocious is that? Two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second. I can't believe humans would do such a thing. That could possibly end the world. Oh wait, it is the end of the world, at any rate i don't think we will get anywhere with a raging teacher and contradiction pointing boy.

*END FOR NOW*

cmon ppl lemme see what happens in your eyes according to arc's story, keep it realistic and make it relate to arc's one OK?

Lead Moderator - AWESOME

Whoa nice lets do that.

Post  Arcanum* on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Toasted-Strategist wrote:*What happened in my eyes*

I took a sip from my water bottle, as usual conveniently placed on the top right hand corner of my desk. We have a substitute teacher today, Mister... umm... Beardface was it? Who knows? Anyways i don't really enjoy no wait... um, admire, wait wait that's not the right word. Let's put it this way, i don't really like having a substitute, it's not that i hate them or anything, it's just i cant help but pity them. Spending 6 hours or so of their life being tortured (mentally of course) by students. As much as they deny it, it's true, you can see it in their eyes. The fear and agony they fear.

Oh geez, thirsty again, another sip of water... Ahhh, how refreshing, i looked at the clock. Wow only 10 minutes have passed since i last drank. The guy across the room seems to be struggling, the teacher is pestering him that it's been 10 minutes into the lesson.

Oh my, what's this? A lecture? "NEIL! FOCUS, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR ATTENTION ON A SINGLE SUBJECT FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES!!, DON’T YOU SEE THAT YOUR LAGGING BEHIND THE OTHER CHILDREN. FOCUS, OR WILL I HAVE TO TELL THE PRINCIPAL!!!"

Wow, that teacher sure is loud, trying to teach that kid a lesson, it won't work. And what's with 'lagging behind'? This is not an internet game Mister... snap i forgot his name again. I kept my thoughts to myself talking to my surroundings until a heard something that caught my ear.

"That truck out there, the silver and black one. It produces two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second" the kid across the room said.

How atrocious is that? Two hundred pounds of carbon dioxide per second. I can't believe humans would do such a thing. That could possibly end the world. Oh wait, it is the end of the world, at any rate i don't think we will get anywhere with a raging teacher and contradiction pointing boy.

*END FOR NOW*

cmon ppl lemme see what happens in your eyes according to arc's story, keep it realistic and make it relate to arc's one OK?

OKAY EVERYONE imagine your in that classroom with me, and give me your view of what happened and what you were doing, and do what strategist said, keep it realistic and make it related to my story..GL everyone
    Toasted-Strategist
    Admin Prosecutor
    Admin Prosecutor

1337os : 6096

Re: Bored and High. (First story since the Love story without a without a title)

Post  Toasted-Strategist on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Arcanum* wrote: OKAY EVERYONE imagine your in that classroom with me, and give me your view of what happened and what you were doing, and do what strategist said, keep it realistic and make it related to my story..GL everyone

lols gg, glad u agree (although i dont see why you would disagree XD) but hey, good story XD, really captured that bored school boy kinda feel. Hope everyone elses personalities are different, i based a little of my characters personality off me XD, so we got the bored contradiction pointing boy (Arc) the thirsty listen to lecture/important life facts boy (me)

who are you? (rhetorical question, pleased dont be stupid and answer with your name =P)

Private

1337os : 115

Post  ushmo10 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Toasted-Strategist wrote:
    Arcanum* wrote: OKAY EVERYONE imagine your in that classroom with me, and give me your view of what happened and what you were doing, and do what strategist said, keep it realistic and make it related to my story..GL everyone

lols gg, glad u agree (although i dont see why you would disagree XD) but hey, good story XD, really captured that bored school boy kinda feel. Hope everyone elses personalities are different, i based a little of my characters personality off me XD, so we got the bored contradiction pointing boy (Arc) the thirsty listen to lecture/important life facts boy (me)

who are you? (rhetorical question, pleased dont be stupid and answer with your name =P)

nice story!!! lol
    Arcanum*
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME
    Lead Moderator - AWESOME

Post  Arcanum* on Sun May 09, 2010 3:42 pm

ushmo10 wrote:
    Toasted-Strategist wrote:

nice story!!! lol

uhmm daniel you did read what it said above? you know? the part about writing your own view of my story, of someone else in the same classroom? lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm